If you’re looking to return an item from your order, we're here to help!
Iconic Chick accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or unaltered merchandise for a store credit ONLY. Returned items must be unworn and unwashed. Items that appear worn, or that have stains, odors, etc will not be accepted. Items must be in resalable condition. The credit will be in the form of an Iconic Chick E-gift card. All returns must be received within 30 days from your original order date and in new or unused condition.
If an item is not accepted due to its condition, you will be responsible for the return postage. If you choose not to have your unsalable items returned to you, then they will be donated to a non-profit organization.
If items are returned after 30 days, return shipping will be paid by the customer within 3 business days or the item(s) will be donated to a non-profit organization.
An Iconic Chick E-gift Card will be emailed to the email address on file within 7-10 business days after we receive the returned item, and it has been approved.
Please Note: Orders can not be changed, modified, or cancelled after checkout. **
**Accessories, and Sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned for store credit.**
Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges at this time. If you are looking to exchange an item, we recommend purchasing the item, and then shipping back the returned product. Please remember returned items will be processed for a store credit only.
- If you have received an item with any defects, please contact us by email within 3 days to inform us of the issue.
- If you fail to contact us within 3 days of receiving the item, it will no longer qualify for return or replacement.
- Emails can should be sent to email@example.com and MUST include a photo of the damaged/defective item.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing as a result of improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors and or patterns may vary due to photography lighting, monitor resolutions, etc. This does not qualify an item as defective, if a return is attempted, the customer will be required to pay return shipping.